Capacitor Discharge Weld Pins
Weld pins are used for attaching insulation to various metals, with the use of a CD welder. After the pin is welded in place, the insulation is impaled on the pin and secured with a self-locking washer.
Available in Regular Point and Blunt-end
- Mild Steel, with copper coating
- Stainless Steel Type 302HQ (Type 310 & 316L as special order)
- Aluminum Type 1100-H14
- 3mm (.118) Dia Mild Steel available as special order
- Length of this style pin should exceed the thickness of the insulation, in order to securely attach the self-locking washer.
- Nail point is standard - available with "blunt end" as special order.
Regular Point, Blunt-end